Sunday, December 1, 2013

HAUL: Planet Organic

My skin has been freaking out lately. It has not been this bad since I was a teenager.  I have tried many different things to get my skin under control with no luck.  I have been thinking about using more natural products lately and a friend recommended that I go to Planet Organic to test out more natural products.  Hopefully some of these products clear up my skin.


This tea is a repurchase and will not be the last! It is a cleansing tea but it is very gentle and geared towards clearing the skin.  It also tastes good and is very refreshing!  At 6.95 for 20 tea bags I think it is a low cost and effective solution to my acne ridden skin.  I have some at home so I will likely bring this into the office to join the rest of my epic tea collection! Click here for more info!


This product was an impulse buy. It was on sale for $19.99 and is a night time "Recovery Cream".  It is supposed to clear my skin while I sleep and be hydrating.  I am hopeful but must admit that I was open to trying out this product because Planet Organic has a 14 day 100% money back return policy.  Must not loose the receipt though!


One of my best friends is a hair dresser and has spoiled me with salon hair products for years thus I have come to expect a certain kind of performance from my hair care routine. This was problematic when I decided I wanted to use more natural products as most of them make my hair a frizzy disaster! Until Giovanni entered my life. Everything I have tried has improved my hair. Sadly, Planet Organic has greatly reduced the Giovanni stock they carry in their Varsity store.  In the future I will be ordering from Well.ca. I am leerly of ordering products during the Winter because I am concerned about the product freezing in the mail and the quality being altered. This shampoo is supposed to be very hydrating which is perfect for the upcoming winter months in Calgary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment