Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hair Dryers Matter....

Hi Friends,

I know the importance of having a good hair dryer from personal experience.  I have had the same hair dryer for about 5+ years and before this dryer belonged to me, my best friend used it for a couple of years while in hair school. This dryer has had a lot of mileage and worked really well until one day it had enough! It is expected for things to break and need to be replaced but unfortunately I did not notice that my hair dryer was malfunctioning. My malfunctioning hair dryer resulted in dry, frizzy and DAMAGED hair.  My hair was so damaged that my hair dressed believed that someone had purposely cut it as it was so short and blunt. I had to cut my longer than mid length hair to the "safe haven" haircut a la Julianne Hough. I put this puppy through the wringer.... the nozzle was long gone and after being dropped repeatedly, the barrel began to chip away. The nozzle is VERY important because without out your hair becomes a frizzy dry mess with hair going in every direction. My fly away's were also so "Miley" as in they couldn't be tamed! Get it?

Don't know how much this puppy costs... just glad it is outta my life!

Enter in the Babyliss PRO. I absolutely LOVE this dryer! It is basic and does not have the crazy bells and whistles as other dryers but it gets the job done. It is 1875 watts with three heat settings and a cool shot button.  It is also SUPER lightweight which is more important than one would think when I am trying to round brush my hair.  The concentrator nozzle also does not come off easily which is important because it concentrates the airflow by getting the air to go one direction instead of all over the place thereby reducing frizz and general ridiciulousness. 



Like I said, I love my new dryer. I really should not have waited so long to replace it. Perhaps if I would have acted sooner I would have more hair. Hindsight is always 20/20. 

xoxo
And remember you're beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment