Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Review: Andalou Naturals Beta Hydroxy Complex Recovery Cream

Hi Friends,

I wanted to do an in depth review of this product because I really think it is helping to clear my skin.  If you read my blog regularly you will know that I recently purchased this puppy from Planet Organic . I included it in my 2013 favourites because I LOVE what it is doing for my skin. 

PROS: It is very affordable and seems to be less chemically (a clinical term I invented) than other clearing treatments.  It smells like ORANGES which is relaxing before bed.  It soaks into my skin nicely (provided I don't use too much). It doesn't feel greasy or annoying. The results speak for itself! After using it my skin is clearer, brighter, and moisturized in the AM. 


CONS: I usually end up using too much of this product (ie. the jar is almost gone after using it for a month). I dislike that it is in a tub (bacteria gets in there!). The orange smell also makes me very hungry which is inconvenient after brushing my teeth. 

VERDICT: I will repurchase this product but will likely only use it in the winter (probably too hydrating in the Summer making me an oily mess). 

Click here for more info about this product 

...and remember... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
XO

Note: All pictures and opinions are my own. I purchased this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment